* Rustic pear and apple tart, using this recipe.
* More Granola. I seem to have developed a bit of a poppy seed obsession. I blame the very yummy Courgette and Carrot muffins with poppy seeds we made the other day. So I just throw them into anything, so far nobody has complained. They definitely went into our granola.
* Said muffins were part of our packed lunch experiment, testing out recipes. The muffin recipe came from Ready, Steady, Lunchbox. We also really like Healthy Lunchboxes for Kids for more ideas.
* Also in the kitchen: Same culprit, different victim. This time my recipe folder got… um… reorganised. Something I’ve been meaning to do for ages, maybe now would be a good time..
* After a bit of a break, I’ve been getting back into a routine of bread baking. I really miss the bread you can get in German bakeries – I just don’t love what I can get here, and you can make your own so much cheaper. On the other hand, we eat a lot more bread now, so not sure if I’m saving us that much money…
What have you been up to in your kitchen?