It is time to give in to the list. I have floated happily in this little gnome workshop space of making things, but this morning I jumped out of bed ready to organise my head.
In not too many hours, we’ll be travelling to Germany to see family and friends, catch the Christmas market, celebrate. And I don’t want to feel like I’m forgetting something.
So. This is where I am at. Two lists; one To Do and one To Pack.
- present for Mama: done. Needs wrapping
- present for Papa: 90% done, take everything along to finish
- present for Sister: tbk (to be knitted) in Germany
- nieces and nephew: ???
- Kaya’s quilt: Quilted, and front side of binding sewn on. Ready to travel and to finish hand stitching one evening.
- Kaya’s vest: take along yarn, pattern, knitting needles, tbk in Germany.
- also take along yarn for birthday jumper; print out pattern (it’ll be this one!)
- (That was going to be it for little guy, but then we saw a sweet little fabric owl at a craft market last week (Kaya snatched it and carried it around until we left) … “I could make one of those” … it won’t even take long at all, promise!)
- present for Mr.: done and wrapped
- Remaining Christmas post sent this morning (although I’m not sure if it’ll get there by Christmas..)
- Library books returned
- Food needs sorting out: what to take, to leave here, to organise.
- Laundry!!! Oh please dry quickly…
- pay bills – the fun part
- Oh, and then there is Packing That Suitcase..
I’ll be back here for Wednesday’s Yarn Along, until then I wish you all a bright start to this week..