* planning a little bit of sewing for the Kids Clothes Week challenge.
Goal: one pair of trousers for the youngest man (I bought the fabric for it before he was born – I hope I bought enough for a toddler size).
* a much bigger bit of sewing in progress.
* In the (rather more distant) future, the big boy is going to need a bigger quilt. (He is still using his cot bed duvet and quilt.)
* I started this Mystery Knit-Along the other day. It’s going to be shawl. But what will it look like?
(For the yarn I used a gift voucher from Black Sheep Wools that I won in their Creative Christmas competition with one of my gnomes!)
* All the yarn for this cardigan (in grey and pink/purple) has been sitting in my yarn box for a while now. Slowly considering thinking about casting on.
* Helva, and a Semolina cake (recipe in this precious book: Purple Citrus & Sweet Perfume) to use up that spare bag of semolina that turned up in the kitchen clear-out. And rice pudding with cinnamon and sugar. Looks like we’ll have a dessert for dinner or two!